Re: [amibroker] [OT] Re: Do you find this list as useful as before????

John,
    I have just moved over to thunderbird from using Eudora.
Thunderbird can import all your mail/settings (filters as well I think)
for most popular email packages.

The best thing IS you can install Thunder - Try it out (Import your
settings & stuff too) and if you don't like it - Just uninstall &
continue using some hellspawn email like outlook.
It does NOT remove or alter your existing email package. You can still
use outlook as normal.

Im still exploring the features of thunder - Im pretty slow when it come
to realizing new features.
That said : I Find the threading capability to be a bonus. I Switch
between Thread/Date sort when reading.  But im sure I havn't yet
realized the full functions of the msg threading.

Thunder is Lean Clean & Very reliable.  Recomended to try out atleast.

    ATB
     MSG