Re: [amibroker] [OT] Re: Do you find this list as useful asbefore????

Herman,

Even though I cleaned up this email, I agree with you. Sometimes emails come
through with no reference at all to the history of the question. I donšt
have Outlook Express either so I just delete these emails because it simply
becomes too hard to try and help.

As to the space, this board posts 1600-1700 emails per month. Most are
5-10K. Some larger recent ones are 24K. This totals 20-30 MB per month for
all messages. I view ONE MOVIE trailer at 30MB so bandwidth, IMO, size is
just not a factor anymore.
--
Terry

OK, I just felt I (and others) might miss some good stuff because the
background has been deleted, it bugs me... it is like not using the
available technology, not moving with the times. Never mind, to each his
own.