  From: murthysuresh [mailto:money@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 11:48 PM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] free esignal data

  I read in the archives that the esignal quote is free. Is it still
  free?

  From:   "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  Date:  Mon Jul 21, 2003  1:48 pm
  Subject:  Re: [amibroker] Yahoo caution

  Hello,

  There are 2 data providers that supply Yahoo with quotes:
  CSI - that provides historical data
  and
  Reuters - that provides 'current' (today) data.

  CSI is considered as very reliable and clean. Reuters is not that
  reliable and not that clean.
  Therefore 'historical' mode can be considered quite reliable,
  especially considering the
  fact that it is being given for free.

  You may try also eSignalCentral FREE quotes (available via AMiQuote
  1.55).
  eSignal reputation is one of the best.

  Of course there is a wide array of paid EOD providers and for
  price/features (fundamentals included)
  I would consider Quotes Plus to be the best deal among subscription-
  based EOD providers.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com