[amibroker] Filtering Explore Results

Quick question for those of you who use the Explore feature in AB to
the fullest extent --

I have added Exploration columns that give buy and short signals a
percentage strength, based on sychronicity amongst a number of
oscillating indicators.

I would like to control the results, such that when I have too many
results (for example, 30 "buys" and 20 "shorts"), I would like my AFL
code to automatically reduce the number of record/row results to 5
for both buys and shorts. Those records selected will be prioritized
by percentage strength (this prioritization will not use a static cut-
off percentage number).

Those records not selected will have lower percentage strength values
than the records that are displayed in the results. Record/row
percentage strengths will be relative to each other in the selection
process, so the selection process must take into account the dynamic
range of all strengths for all records with each exploration.

Got any ideas for coding this in AFL?

Thanks in advance,

Bman