[amibroker] Re: static variables/arrays...ATC?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Amibroker does not have StaticArrays however i would suspect
(hope) they
> will come one day. There are work arounds like using OSAKA tables
or using
> the AddToComposite().

What's an OSAKA table, please?  I can't find any mention of it in AB
User's Guide or in Google.

> If you want to initialize the ATc during the first stock in an
exploration
> you can do that by making its execution conditional on the
> Status("StockNum"), like:
>
> if( Status("StockNum") == 0 ) AddToComposite();

That works great, for a way to tell AFL that we're in the first
Explore iteration.  Is there also a way to count the total number of
stocks to be processed, so we can tell Status() when we're in the
last iteration?

> This way the ATC will remain unchanged during processing of
subsequent stocks.

Yes, but but once I've tricked ATC into creating a static composite
Ticker, as described above, then how do I assign values to the
ticker's data fields?

Thanks for the help, Herman.

    -Paul