Re: [amibroker] Is it just me, or ..........

hehehe go to workspace and click on charts. You can now drag and drop indicators inside another chart. Also if you click on a indicator twice a whole new chart appears.. TJ made a video about this. Have a look,

ed
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: original_nightstalker
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 1:02 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Is it just me, or ..........

  am I going crazy here?

  I've been an AmiBroker user for a few months now, and one of the things I liked about it (having come from MetaStock) was the ability to right-click on the chart somewhere and choose "Insert" and add another pane with a different indicator, for example, the MACD.

  My Ami has been extensively customized and all tabbed windows set up the way I like them, and I haven't needed to alter them for quite some time.

  Now, with the latest version (4.63.0 beta) I suddenly cannot find the right-click "Insert" command.  Where has it gone?  How do I add another indicator pane to one of my tabbed sheets?  I've tried the new drag-and-drop thingy, but that really only adds an indicator on TOP of an existing pane, eg the price pane.

  What I want to do is rearrange a couple of my panes, taking one from tabbed sheet 2 and putting it onto sheet 1, deleting one of the sheet 1 indicators to make room for it.  Then I want to add a new indicator (Volume Flow Indicator, VFI) to sheet 2.

  How the heck do I do this now?  What's changed?  I was used to the way it worked before, with the right click bit and shuffle the pane borders around, arranging, etc.  But now I can't seem to do that.

  Any clues would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance :)

                 Select Your State:AlabamaAlaskaArkansasArizonaCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMissippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew MexicoNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOklahomaOhioOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWashington D.C.West VirginiaWisconsinWyoming

                 PurchaseRefinance