[amibroker] Re: Manually entering data for an indicator or composite?

Terry,

Thanks for the tip -- I was under the mistaken impression that I
couldn't use manually entered data with the Indicator Builder
function.  Your idea worked very well, much better than having all
those windows' title bars taking up all my screen real estate!
Plus, I can display these indicators as histograms or whatever I
choose.

Regards,
Jason