[amibroker] Re: Awesome trading system

Dave,

I know that you did not call me that.  I was merely describing the
characteristics of a succesful trader.  It took a very long time to
fully understand, develop and perfect the system, because I heavily
depend on short-term walk-forward testing (real-time with real-data)
to validate my long-term back-testing results, but I am unable to
code the MM part of it, because I dont have full access to it, only
parts of it.  The MM part had to be tested real-time with real-
data.  I also have a full-time job other than trading which resulted
in very less time devoted to part-time position trading, but mostly
because of the requirement of walk-forward testing, it takes a long-
time to develop a mature system.

rgds, Pal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
wrote:
> FWIW, I *didn't* call you an idiot. I said that you must think WE
are
> idiots, enough so to believe that you had a system that made 100%
profit per
> month.
>
> Oh, sorry, you didn't have time to make that $167 billion because
you were
> busy developing the system. Maybe soon... I'm sure we'll read all
about it
> in the papers.
>
> Have nice day,
>
> Dave Merrill
>
>   All I can say is that your conclusions are wrong.  I havent been
>   trading all the time, mostly developing the system.  One more
>   advise,  before you start calling people idiots, consider this:
If
>   you are the first man to sell and the first man to buy, when a
>   financial instrument reaches a top or a bottom, you can become
the
>   richest man in the world.  In other words, you have to be the
>   smartest man in the world to do just that.  You would require the
>   smartest man in the world to do the most difficult job in the
>   world.  In other words, all others have to be idiots, by
definition
>   because you bought or sold the instrument before everybody else
in
>   the world did.
>
>   Frankly, I dont care if I made it to your kill file or not.
>
>   rgds, Pal
>   --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
>   wrote:
>   > Pal Anand wrote:
>   >
>   > > I have developed high-performance systems that
>   > > return over 100% per month through effective money-
management.