RE: [amibroker] Re: Awesome trading system

Buffet...But are we in this purely for the long-term money or is there a
"fun and adventure" component in all this that is captivating, brain
teasing, and challenging?

If you take away the personal involvement in trading, like the excitement of
thinking you can out-smart the market, of getting a new idea, the challenge
of coding it, the satisfaction when an idea proves valid, and finally the
rewarding profitable trade (usually less profitable than expected) than i
think there wouldn't be many subscribers left on this list.

Warren Buffet may have made his money, but where was the fun? Most buffet
traders (investors!) died of old age along the way :-) his way of trading
(if still valid) is for the young or for institutions with a lifetime much
longer than ours.

best regards,
herman