[amibroker] End of Day Formulas

I'm wondering if there are specific variables that can be used
in analysis, scans etc that reference end of previous day values for
open, high, low & close regardless of the time interval actually used
for these purposes. For example I use 30 minute bars and AFL formulas
that reference this time frame however it would be useful to
incorporate calcs that rely on end of day data for previous day to
supplement existing formulas.

Thansk & Regards,

Dean H