[amibroker] Re: NOT REALLY A BUG

I guess this means, when I created a new indicator, applied it
succesfully, it is not saved. I have to explicitly save it using
the "save formula" button.
ok, makes sense, until now I really just ignored this button, cause
when I leave the indicator-builder window and return to it, the
formular is still there. Someone could think it is saved already.

learning day by day. I am wondering what I learn tomorrow. Looking
happily forward to it.

regards
enzo