From: "enzo" <herrfrechdax@xxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 11:37 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: NOT REALLY A BUG

Hi Stepane and Tomasz,

this is interesting, because I actually did exactly the same: I used
Dimitri´s code (mail 71097 not 71077) to find out what it is doing.
scrolling the timeframe of the concerning pane took a long time
then, it used 100% of my puters resources (512 MB RAM, CPU 2 GHz)
and suddenly AB was shot down unexpected.

unfortunately all the indicators I created and "safed" before where
lost. It looks like this formula is very intensive calculating and
cpu-consuming. maybe, iz better to check a formula that is published
here before using it. Or close AB down before running it. Thats what
I am doing now, after each indicator that I create I exit amibroker
to make sure my work is saved.

Is there another procedure to save custom-built indicators, so they
are still there after an unexpected program-crash?

enzo

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s.carrasset" <s.carrasset@xxxx>
wrote:
> hello, Tomasz.
>
> it can happens ( rarely ^_^) that I get a "displeasure" with
amibroker.
> where can I send it , here or support?
> for ex the last one:
>
> if I write or paste a code with many loops  (with no error
inside)  like
> the last one parabolic code of  Dimitri in message 71077.
>
> Amibroker becomes very slow to open the symbol workspace even if i
close
> the code's window on the  displayed  chart pane.
>
> stephane

Check group FAQ at: