[amibroker] Alternate editor that color-codes the parentheses

Folks:

I seem to remember seeing coding editors that colored parentheses
pairs so as to instantly reveal the level of nesting.  E.g., the
inner pair of parens would be red, the next pair surrounding them
would be blue, the next level surrounding them would be green.

I would very much like to use such an editor with AB.  Can someone
recommend one?  I strongly suspect such a thing must still exist.

I also welcome any other suggestions as to how to better visually
reveal the various levels of parenthesis nesting.  Here's an example
of some code I wrote some time ago and can now barely read because
of all of the parentheses:

return MA((abs(ROC(Close, ShortPer)))^S, (LongPer - ShortPer + 1))^
(1/S) / MA((abs(ROC(Close, 1 )))^S, LongPer)^(1/S);

Also, is there some way to get AB's configuration to understand that
I'm using a stand-alone editor for AFL files, or should I just give
AB's editor an include statement explicitly in it's currently open
AFL file?

Thanks very much.

   -Paul