[amibroker] Re: Ehlers.dll

Stephane,

Thanks much for you reply, especially since the author is no longer
here.  I will make sure that my code contains the SetbarsRequired
line and test.

So can i assume that I can get rid of Ehlers.dll and utilize your
Indicators.dll instead?

In addition, would you be willing to share the source code?  Want to
get tips on translating easylanguage to afl.

Chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s.carrasset" <s.carrasset@xxxx>
wrote:
> the man who has written the dll is not still active , but he gave
me its
> sorce code and I have included it in indicators dll.
> I am remembering I have modified some code because of crash.
> so you must load indicators.dll and perhaps add
> SetBarsRequired(10000,10000); at the begin of  the code like
> SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
>
> Plot(sbDC(scMp()),"CGO",colorRed,1);
>
> stephane
>

> Christoper wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is the author for Ehlers.dll still around?  I'm having some
trouble
> > with it, Amibroker is crashing every once in a while when I'm
running
> > a scan.
> >
> > Can I get the formula for "Dominant Cycle"?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chris
> >

> > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > http://www.amibroker.com/
> >
> > Check group FAQ at:
> >

> > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> > click here

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129rdjo41/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
6/D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1096427260/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/
*http://companion.yahoo.com>

subject=Unsubscribe>