  From: enzo
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 10:58 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Where can I restore original built-in indicators from?

  excuse my bad english in my reply to Tomasz´s answer, I dont want to
  restore my messed-up BUILT-IN but I want to replace them by the
  original ones.

  After I did what Tomasz suggested me to do, I restored the erased
  broker.bchats file from the trash-tray... and... here they are.

  Funny!

  The original built-in "Price" is also there again. But can anyone
  explain me why it is displaying only the prices while in the demo-
  version I installed on a 2nd puter the price-chart built with the
  same code display bollinger bands, MA´s and stuff?

  enzo