[amibroker] Where can I restore original built-in indicators from?

Hi at all!

playing around with the demo-version (someone could think thats what
a demo-version is for) I messed up some of the built-in indicators.
After installing the pro-version i did not get a new copy of AB. No,
it did not even install the current version 4.6.

So can someone please tell me  where I can restore the original
indicators from? Per example, a search on my puter for a file
called "RSI" did not result in a match, except, there is a
file "RSI_c"  which does not contain the data I was looking for. I
spent some hours now to resolve this problem. w/o success. I really
would like to have done something more productive in this time.

And.. the chapter "Creating your own indicators" in 4.6 Users Guide
leads a newbie exactly to mess up his indicators. Maybe someone of
the staff should look in this from time to time. Windows shown there
look different than in reality. For "indicator builder" a single
window is displayed, while there are two in reality (custom and
built-in) and the example described there leads a learning newbie to
replace an existing indicator by a new one with a different name. It
is not really describe the creation of a new indicator. The 3
buttons for add-delete-rename are completely missing.
I guess this chapter is still from one of the first versions, but it
is integrated in 4.6 User Guide, so it should be updated.

Thanx.

regards
enzo