[amibroker] Re: Trend duration with top & bottom.

You may have all these quantities, if you define the term "trend".
Since the trend is not obvious and universal, it would be better to
describe your definition.
For example, someone could speak for bullish trend when the slope of
the 250-bar MA is positive. This definition is quite different from
MACD()>0 and the last relation is probably very expressive for a
bullish trend...
Dimitris