From: "rhoemke" <robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:54:51 -0000
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Automated Trading With Amibroker

Hi Tomasz,

got it.

Saw my wildest dreams become true, and to wake up was too hard i think
:) so big sorry for the hard reaction.

But it's just a part of the whole thing.
At least for me, it is nothing to betatest then in a month or so.
Would just cost me a lot of money as i can't run a profitable system
with it.

Before getting a sort of interface for betatest i would like to have
the MM-functions first.

How far away are the MM-functions?

I like your soft very much. It's a great work you do. Even without MM
it's far better than Metastock (i wasted 2 years to get workarounds
for the restrictions in its System Tester). But please don't forget
the MM. I don't want to translate all my stuff to Easy Language, after
the translation from MS to AB. Brrrrrrrrr. Because MM is the next step
on my way to the holy grail and i don't want to miss it for too long.

Regards
Robert

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Money management is COMPLETELY UNRELATED to automated trading
interface.

> >> Automated trading interface simply allows you to place orders
with
> > your broker,
> >> nothing more.
> >>
> >> Best regards,