From: Beachie [mailto:beachie41@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 6:46 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [trading] [amibroker] Expanded Aroon Indicator

FWIW a guy going under the nick GFXtrader uses the Aroon in his FX
trading system. He's
now turned it into a profitable robot these past few months.
http://www.moneytec.com/forums/_showthread/_threadid-8759/_s- describes
the basic setup,
but final version has since been tweaked by a couple of programmers he
hired for that
purpose.
cheers

The charting package is MT, but source code is fully editable, and
easily migrated if need
be.