[amibroker] Re: Setup of Composites for QuotePlus Symbol

Thanks for all your code inputs. I've found all the indexs, however, I was hoping for an
answer that makes use of AmiBroker's built-in composite functions. These include: adline,
advIssues, advVolume, decissues, decVolume. These are useful for building McClellan Osc,
McClellan SumIndx indicators for each active market, and other signals for trading.

Custom code such as what you have provided is a great start, but leads to higher
maintenance when built-in functionality is available. Maybe these built-ins are not
adaptable to QuotesPlus and virtually obsolete?  If that be the case - onto coding.

Bob K.