[amibroker] Re: Problem with MarketCast data feed into Amibroker

Update

I contacted Vaughan at MarketCast today, as it seems at least two
other Amibroker users did also.

I understand that MarketCast have emailed Amibroker support for the
updated plugin and possibly other things to help MarketCast diagnoise
my problem.

I forwarded the MarketCast trade files that may be corrupted for
MarketCast to investigate further.

I also volunteered myself to assist with testing, this offer also
applies to Amibroker as I am keen to get the two systems working
together.

I would hope that Amibroker-MarketCast users can keep each other
informed or coordinate our problems/diagnosis with MarketCast and
Amibroker in an attempt to hopefully identify and rectify any
problems that may be identified.

If MarketCast-Ambibroker users wish to touch base or keep in contact
with me directly I am happy to be a point of coordination with
MarketCast. I can be like a dog with a bone once I set my mind to
something, and I am set on getting Amibroker wizzing along with the
MarketCast data feed so I can test and run my short term trading
system. Otherwise it will be back to EOD data for me.

Thanks Tomasz for your support so far. I hope together we can get the
MarketCast interface humming along shortly with the least amount of
effort for all involved.

regards
Chris