[amibroker] Re: Semi-Newbies remarks and questions! --> Tomasz

hello tomasz,

thanks a lot for all your very detailed answers and advices! i
sometimes wonder where you take the time to answer this questions,
doing support and the developing of new releases. your day must have
25 hours :-)

using the layout feature will partially solve my request. i expected
to be able to create a completely symbol-related  layout, it seems
this is not possible.
but by creating a new local layout, grouping the concerning symbols,
per example, in a watchlist and so flipping through this symbols
only using the selected layout will solve my purpose in a way.

please allow me one more question: by mistake i overwrote the
default formula for the main price chart. where can i restore this
code from?

with my best regards
enzo