  From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
  Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 4:39 PM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Printing from afl

  Hello,

  Every decent printer driver must support text output to PRN:
  This is an old technique that is here since the beginning of PC computers.
  If it does not then it means that your driver is faulty/incomplete/etc.
  Contact printer manufacturer for updated printer driver.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com