[amibroker] Question to Yahoo Data Users

I ran a simple scan with my software from aaii.com which produced a
list of stocks, then I crossed checked that list to Amibroker using
the same criteria in that scan. But I DIDNT come up with the same
stocks in the list from Amibroker.

Under more research, ALL the stocks that didnt show up with Amibroker,
all had the SAME last date traded May 20,2004.

These stocks are AGCC,JLG,BGY

I have tried to get Amiquote to reload the data historically and
currently and data DOES NOT load. I also tried the msn.com historical
option and that also did not work.

I have re-entered the tickers, but to no avail.

Can someone else that uses yahoo data see if they have the same problem?

A Big Thanks!!
Brian