[amibroker] Re: No response from Amibroker Support

Thanks everyone for your help.
Next stop for me will be MarketCast support.

regards
Shawky

P.S. If anyone has anymore info or advice regarding Amibroker -
MarketCast I'd like to hear it but please post under the other
thread "Problem with MarketCast data feed into Amibroker" - easy for
members to use the search facility in the future.