Re: [amibroker] Re: Individual Zoom factors vs One for All

Hi original_nightstalker,

o> Thanks for the comments there - good to know I'm not the only one
o> missing the per-chart zoom factors :)

o> And your comments about the focus needing to be on the chart
o> pane or the ticker bar are also well-made points.  I'll leave you
o> to suggest this feature on the AB website.

Posted, along with a separate suggestion to make all suggestions
visible to registered users, perhaps in the Members Only zone, for
ranking (one vote per suggestion per user) according to importance.
It would be very easy for TJ to get a feel for what his user base
considers most important then, and would let the user base see what
creative ideas others have come up with.

Yuki