Re: [amibroker] AA Help

Take out the minus signs. They are referencing FUTURE months.
--
Terry

From: "Brian" <cadvantag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:27:00 -0000
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AA Help

When I run this AA scan I get a crash message. Can someone tell me
where I went wrong.

I changed the "settings" to monthly and changed the "range" to
6/1/04-9/24/04

Thanks,
Brian

zz = ROC(Close,1);
PM = ( ROC( Close, -1 ) );
PP = ( ROC( Close, -2 ) );

Buy = zz > 0 AND zz < 10 AND PM > 0 AND PM < 10 AND PP > 0 AND PP < 10;