RE: [amibroker] is it possible to optimize or backtest using individualized settings?

Yes with vbScript or javascript doing the automation.

What kind of settings are you talking about? the parameters you optimize on?

  _____

From: mafiajoe_1 [mailto:mafiajoe_1@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 11:18 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] is it possible to optimize or backtest using
individualized settings?

Hello,

I am looking to store and use separate optimization settings for each
ticker I use with my system.  Does anyone know if this is possible to
automate with AmiBroker?

What I would like to do is to be able to run the optimization tool
against a list of tickers (or all of them), and have AmiBroker treat
each ticker as a separate optimization, thereby storing or reporting
the results for each ticker.  I would also like to perform backtesting
on the individualized optimization settings.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Joe.

Check group FAQ at:

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129s7v3vt/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1096144956/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=655910617>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .