Re: [amibroker] Semi-Newbies remarks and questions!

Hi enzo,

I will try to answer your questions:

    a) 2-license contract: send an email to support at amibroker.com for the
answer.

    b) # of upgrades: I deduce that you get 5 _major_ upgrades from this
comment from Amibroker's author: "AmiBroker 4.0 STANDARD is FREE upgrade for
everyone who already registered version 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6, 3.5. So if you
buy 4.6, you should get upgrades free thru 5.1.

    c) "when i apply an indicator or a new pane to the price-chart of a
signal, or i do an overlay of the volume, or i insert a new pane
with a new indicator, it is always done to all charts, panes of all
other signals." I don't understand this question. Could you specify the
exact steps you are performing?

    d) "how can i prevent the system to include all changes done to one
chart or pane to all of them?" I think this is a rephrasing of question c)
but I don't understand this question. Could you specify the exact steps you
are performing?

    e) "is there a problem to implement them into ab and go on the
next morning with rt esignal rt datafeed?" I don't understand this question.
But, if it helps, you can easily import ASCII data into Amibroker.

    f) the syntax error is caused by obsolete code. Stoch() has been
replaced by StochK() and/or StochD().

HTH,

-john

PS: it would be slightly better if you separate your questions into separate
emails or at least number them.