Re: [amibroker] Arrows (Exploration)

Dick,

You been hibernating? There have been about 100 posts about arrows in this
new beta. Bottom line is some can get them, some canıt. Itıs a beta
version...expect bugs.

Try searching the board for subject including ARROWS. The latest posts have
some pretty good instructions. If you donıt care about drag and drop
interface for now Iıd just go back to the last official release.

Terry