[amibroker] Re: Forex backtester settings cracked!

Correction,

Tick size in Symbol Information should be set to 0.01 for yen major
and 0.0001 for other majors. Remeber that for crosses equivalent in
USD is first calculated before point value so it can quite differ from
cross to cross or exotic and it might be difficult but possible to
automate TickSize value.

Max