  From: Graham
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:15 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Portfolio Backtest, Redundant signals

  Mechanical systems will only ever trade on the first buy or sell signal
  encountered. If you want to pick and choose between signals then you must
  program in the conditions for these better signals and ignore the ones you
  do not want.
  I do not believe you can have more than one trade open per ticker at any one
  time.

  Cheers,
  Graham
  http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/