RE: [amibroker] Just curious. AmiBroker Beta. Do you know already these formulas before beta ?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Just curious. AmiBroker Beta. Do you know already these formulas before beta ?
  • From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:09:02 -0400

AmiBroker 'comes with" a set of Built-in indicators, these are written by
Tomasz. I suspect that every once in awhile new ones are added to this list
however i am not aware of any schedule for this. However there are many more
Indicaor formulas in the afl library [ http://amibroker.com/library/ ] and
Stock and Commodities Trader's Tips [ http://www.amibroker.com/members/ ]
page on the AmiBroker site, in files on the yahoo AmiBroker forum site [
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/ ] and other sites.

And then of course many users create their own indicators either from ideas
on the list or by modifying/copying ideas they find elsewhere, for example
by translating formulas found Guppy's site [
http://www.guppytraders.com/Metastock%20Formulas/formula%20index.htm ]. Many
find help with the translation on from more experienced users on this list.
All in all you have access to hundreds or even thousands of indicators.

Formulas are not related to "beta" releases... except that perhaps now and
then they are slightly revised to reflect new program capabilities.

best regards,
herman.