Re: [amibroker] Re: Arrows with 4.62.1

Hi Mark,

Wednesday, September 22, 2004, 10:48:54 AM, you wrote:

q> Yuki, a longshot here but are you just clicking on the backtest
q> button (which by default is a portfolio backtest and doesn't give
q> me arrows either)?  If you do an *individual* backtest and then
q> right click and select show arrows, does that work?  Mark

No luck any which way.  I am doomed.  ^_^  I tried Stephane's default
price chart, current symbol only, individual back test.  No arrows.

I am sure step one for me should be to recreate *all* my original
default indicators.  But I do not know how to do it without risking
all my other indicators.  Actually, I'm not sure how to go about it
at all short of reinstalling, which risks all my templates, etc.,
etc.

Yuki