RE: [amibroker] OT how to set up real time alert?

d--u r correct a usual, but being a nuub almost a year ago now--i found it
VERY difficult to "grasp" the AFL.  if is easier now, but nuubs need a bit
of hand holding.  i no u r personally too advanced to help nuubs, and
sumtimes they need more help than the more advanced users are willing to
give.  AND probably bcuz u r so advanced you r frustrated reading the same
old "please help with this"  that u hav seen soooooo many times.

at one time the "much more experienced frequenters" (ef) of this forum were
going to spend some time and put together some info 4 the nuubes.  i gues u
ef decided it would take too much time.  imho, this nuub stuff is only going
to worse.  as TJ gains more and more users---all of these are going 2 b
folks like me who are traders/?? and need the charts/indicators to
use----not make.

i will submit to TJ, he consider another forum.  one for nuubs and one for
ef's.  in order to advance into the ef forum, you, dingo (maybe some other
ef's) would have to submit a "test indicator" to the nuub and he would have
to code it successfully before he/she could be allowed to enter the ef
forum.

wat do u think....  would something like that help...

just trying to make things smoother for nuubs and ef---
ron  and keep smiling   :)