[amibroker] Re: referencing manually entered retracements

Look at

R1b = ValueWhen(IsNull(LineR1) AND ...
You should expect a Null value for R1b.
I think you search for the last available R1b value...
If positive, then
R1b = ValueWhen(IsNull(LineR1) AND IsTrue(Ref(LineR1,-1)), Ref
(LineR1,-1) );
would do the job, without changing anything else.
Note also that R1b and R1delta will be effective AFTER the last R1
point.
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "see_change007" <cvt@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks to graham I have the following code to help reference what I
> want
>
> At this stage I have put the retracement lines on a Custom
indicator
> which is the second in the list of custom indicators of my custom
> list. I'm assuming that according to the naming protocol , this
> should be on chart referenced 0001
>
> LineR1 = Study("R1",0001);
> R1a = ValueWhen( IsTrue(LineR1) AND IsNull(Ref(LineR1,-1)),
LineR1 );