Re: [amibroker] Dragging to indicator pane doesn't work for me

Hi Thomas,

I'm not having this problem.

Here are the steps:

1) Double click the RSI to create a NEW RSI pane.
2) Drag an MA indicator from the Charts\Averages folder onto the new RSI pane
and the parameters dialogue box should display. (if you have set this
in prefs)
3) It should have automatically linked it to the RSI forumla. Click OK

Let me know how you go.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com