[amibroker] Re: Walk Forward testing

John,

Thanks for your message. What I meant was that I have 5 non
correlated strategies and I want to scan real time multiple
markets/stocks for all these 5 strategies simultaniously. I want the
software to alert me if the criteria for any of these 5 strategies
are met and also to tell me which strategy and which direction (long
or short) criteria are being fulfilled and in which market/stock
(General electric or Gold).

So that I can place the order in the right market/stock in the right
direction for the right strategy.

Can Amibroker Professional do it?

Best regards

Rizwan