Re: [amibroker] SHOW ARROWS checkbox allows to displaytradesignals on ANY chart now, was Can't get my Arrows from AA...

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] SHOW ARROWS checkbox allows to displaytradesignals on ANY chart now, was Can't get my Arrows from AA...
  • From: Terry <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:59:08 -0600

Title: Re: [amibroker] SHOW ARROWS checkbox allows to display tradesignals on ANY chart now, was Can't get my Arrows from AA...
To clarify,

I tried checking the Show arrows check box as you show below and clicking Apply. I tried it with standard price chart and my own chart. I put in a new, clean standard Price chart by drag and drop and IB window. I tried right-clicking on AA results list and choosing each of the three choices. No arrows show up in any case. In previous versions I was able to make arrows show up on the built-in Price chart by double-clicking the AA results list. I only respond because Yuki was having the same problem so there must be a bug with certain configurations.

I am using ab4.62.1, build date Sep 19 and Windows2000Pro SP4.

Terry
--

Hello,

Best regards,