RE: [amibroker] FW: Can't get my Arrows from AA...

Hi Yuki,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the "buy' / 'sell' arrows in the AA
Results window when you right click on a line and choose say "show all
arrows for all raw signals" etc. My screen plots the arrows without fail.

The arrows only appear from the Results window in AA on the Built-in 'Price'
Indicator. Are you sure you are using the official 'Price' plot and not one
you have made yourself and named 'Price'? You could check to see if you have
a load of code above the following lines in your Built-in Price Indicator:

//--Indicator-End--

// Above line instructs the parser that the code

// below is only for commentary/interpretation window

// This provides significant performance improvement

//

// (C)2002 amibroker.com

You could try to remark out these lines temporarily and see if the arrows
will then appear. Alternately, you have not changed your graphics card on
your computer recently have you? Failing the above thoughts you could
either:

1.     Contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (I am sure you have tried this though)

2.	Uninstall AB and re-install

I suspect everybody else's machines are plotting the arrows automatically
and so you have either changed a setting or some code or you have a problem
with your computer.

I know how frustrating one-off problems like this can be but cannot offer
any further suggestions. Any one else in the Group got some ideas to help
Yuki?

Good luck,

Regards,

Gordon Sutherland