[amibroker] Re:Zig-Zag Tool - your comments Please

I forwarded a suggestion a while ago to have the Zig-Zig treated as
a single Studyid for purposes of easy naming, re-sizing and deleting.

The begin, end and turning points should be however be made
available for use in AFL.

If enough people feel this way ...

Conrad

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxx> wrote:
> TJ,
>
> Edit/UNDO is certainly useful, but only if the Zig-Zag was the
last item
> drawn... can not take advantage of it if another drawing step has
been taken

but when I
> was

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129d0g1bh/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1095630028/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
:/compa

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=

subject=Unsubscribe>

Terms of