[amibroker] Re: In a plot statement . . .

Ara,
As you see in
Tutorial: Using graph styles, colors, titles and parameters in
Indicator Builder, colors are nothing but numbers.
colorYellow = 42 means you may replace colorYellow with 42 in any
expression containing colorYellow.
The lines
Plot(MA(C,50),"MA50",42,8);
and
Plot(MA(C,50),"MA50",colorYellow,8);
are equivalent.
Since color is a number, you may add, subtract, multiply or divide
with other numbers/arrays.
42+Cum(1)%2 will give an array 43,42,43,42,... which is equivalent to
colorYellow,colorBrightGreen ,colorYellow,colorBrightGreen,...
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxx> wrote:
> DT,   you're a genious
>
> very creative solution