From: Ara Kaloustian [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 6:25 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Andrew's Pitchfork and Angles

Bob, I had not heard of "Angles" either ...

The term "Action-Reaction" may be more familiar...

Either way they refer to a fork in a cross direction from original ...
where
crossing of main PF and "Angles" provides the matket turning points...

It now takes 6 manual steps in AB, to accomplish this after drawing the
main
Pitch Fork... it would be a cinch with an axpanded function for the PF
draw the Angles