Re: [amibroker] Chart sheets and default display period

Joe,

What more can be said after that post by Tomasz. I think we should wait and
see what he has lined up. He has really peeked my interest now :)

Just briefly, here is a simple procedure that you could put in the
file itself, I have named the file "IncludesFile.afl" in this example.
(I know your requirements encompass much more than this but its
worth knowing about anyway):

procedure PlotPriceAndMa(){
Plot( C, "Close", colorGreen, styleCandle );
Plot( MA( C, 30 ) , "MA(30)", colorGold, styleLine );
}

And here is how you would call that function from IB:

#include <IncludesFile.afl>
PlotPriceAndMa();

Also check in preferences\AFL to make sure that the 'Standard Include'
path points to the directory where you have saved your file.
You can also use functions to return values etc.

I dont know what the penalties are for using this approach, its
somethihg you will have to experiment with.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com