Re: [amibroker] Re: Chart sheets and default display period

Bill --
That's neat.  I didn't know you could do that.

However, I would still like to be able to have one formula produce
multiple panes as Joe suggests.  That way I can display horizontal grid
lines and values along the y-axis.  Also, I can easily read historical
values by either placing a pole or just putting my mouse pointer on a
date of interest.