RE: [amibroker] Re: Help using addtocomposite

Hello larry,

you do not say whether all test indicators ( Composite, arrows, etc) were
identical on both computers.

Can you "see" (plot) the composite on both computers?
Can you PlotShapes() the Arrows on both computers?
What does the tradelist show?

There has to be a difference somewhere, you'll have to break it down in
small steps untill you locate where things start to differ. Concentrate on
how your AA is setup, the problem is probably far simpler than you expect. I
don't think searching the lists for this problem will help you in any way,
this is a problem unique to your setup so it is unlikely anybody can help
you much.

Make sure there is enough equity in both settings, I think there are some
settings that may result in no trades.

good luck,
herman