[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker review in Active Trader Magazine

The ticket number was #11505.  He sent a list of detailed
instructions, and my last message explained how I had followed them
yet the problem persisted.

Thanks.  No apology necessary.  I am a VERY happy customer.

The main point is this: Amibroker is really amazing.

> Hello,
>
> I did not see the review yet (I only know that it is there) so I
can not comment.

> As for the support - Marcin is trying to do his best and he answers
> really large number of support issues but somehow sometimes it may
> happen that you are not satisfied with an answer.
> So if you have any not solved case or you are not satisfied with
previous answers
> you can re-send the e-mail to support with priority set to HIGH.
>
> Thank you and I appologise for the inconvenience.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com
>
> BTW: what is the ticket number of the problem you mentioned ?

unfair: "difficult
> > to master from scratch but fairly easy to modify..."?  It's
ability
> > to do so much without looping means that a non programmer can
code up
> > systems.  I mean, just compare the code in TASC from any other
> > package and anyone can see that this is an easy to use language.
If
> > you know Excel, Amibroker is a snap.  There is no way I would be
> > making the money I am making if I had to deal with any of the
other
> > languages.
> >
> > Tomasz is the Henry Ford of trading system backtesting
platforms.

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> Hello,