  From: Beachie [mailto:beachie41@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:23 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: ValueWhen(Ref()) question

  OK, I've tried my best, but I now presume that it cannot be done in
Amibroker i.e
  correctly reference the last trade in a backtest ( without resorting to
some sort of
  workaround). I've searched the archives, and despite trying to use
relevant search
  criteria I cannot find a solution.

  Just to clarify, in case I've not made myself clear, I wish to SAR a trade
if the original
  entry criteria is voided. eg a close under the low of a Buy entry bar.  To
do this ( under
  a backtest) I need to be able to reference the H,L,C,O for that particular
signal.
  As previously posted, using something like "Sell = C <
LastValue(ValueWhen(Buy, Low));"
  only references the very last signal in a backtest, instead of stepping
through each
  signal as it is generated.
  Anyone???