From: "jhart_1972" <jhart_1972@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:58 AM
Subject: [amibroker] QP database setup & help needed

This seems like something relatively simple but can a qp user tell
me which folder the data is under?  Ive been looking under
the "quotesplus data" folder but it is empty.  This is really
strange because there is data in the stock picker pro app.  Is it
possible that it is in the recycling bin - I used QP a while back
and then deleted the database, I recently subscribed again.

Also, ever since I installed the QP program on my laptop the machine
is running extremely slow.  It struggles to do even the simplest
tasks - for example it takes double the time it used to just to boot
up.  A lot of times amibroker will simply freeze up in the middle of
tabbing thru watchlists.  I tried the qp tech support but they
couldn't offer any advice.  I ran the defrag and disk cleanup but it
didn't help much. Is the memory getting used up quicker than it
should?

Check group FAQ at: