[amibroker] how to write AFL code to identifying this type of stocks

Could you help me to write afl code to explore stock which the
following character:
a. TA has given buy signal, and it did rise, even when at the time
the indexes ^NDI and ^FTSE100 were fallen (I trade on UK market so I
take the FTSE in calculation)
b. its price stays in the range of +/-X% although volume has risen
or fallen, or maket has fallen or risen.
c. it rise to quick due to an excessive increasing of volume, and
has short life after a few weeks price fall sharly, can not recover
to comback to level it reached previously

The purpose of this search is for what I believe that
For a. if market is troubleful but they follow technical analysis
rule, and move against the market, that could be that their momentum
are charatistic real strength (e.g. a certain fund, or certain
investor\group backs it very strongly, fearless from what happens
around)
For b. if volume turn high or number of sellers increases and\or
market moving down but their price stay consistent (+/-2%), they are
supported by strong manipulative force (robot trade against market,
or wealthy company broker want to keep price in a range in the
interest of company or market maker) in this case we should be
careful to apply TA on them.
For c. stock could be manipulate by rogue trader group or MM or fund

Conclusion: if a to c have happened in the past, it could play the
same game again today. Therfore the identification of such
against_the-tide stock group should be part of the decision making
prior to accept the buy signal, and looking deeper in to
fundamental\financial side, and definitely before entering a trade.

What do you think from the idea? Would be very appreciated if the
idea could be translated into code.

PS:
Amount of bars required should be as usual only 200 bar max(most of
us have not more then 200 bars of EOD data from yahoo)